What We Do
We Take The Time To Know You And Your Loved One
- We listen. Really listen. Every loving person we help find senior living options for has health concerns and we take those into consideration, but what we really want to know is your “dash,” that line between your birthday and the present. We want to learn about your life and what makes you, you. This is what sets us apart.
Needs Assessment, Then Action
- We learn. After we have heard about your life, we take what has been discussed and learn about your loved one. We learn all of the requirements that will be necessary when finding your family member a safe and happy new residence. Our Advisors will tour the proposed facilities with you so we can help you make the best decision possible.
- Funding may be available to your family for placement. We have been in the senior placement industry since before it was really an industry. Our expertise could save you thousands. We can guide you through this process at no cost to your family.
We Support You Professionally and Emotionally
- We know this transition is not easy for you or your loved ones. We utilize our numerous resources to provide you with the love and care you need to guide you through this transition.
- Sometimes circumstances like getting a new job requires us to relocate. A Granddaughter’s Promise has flown all across the country to ensure proper discharges and to help ease the relocation process for your loved ones when moving to the Brevard County area. Change can be difficult, but we make sure your loved one has everything they need and will even travel with them to comfort them during this time of change.